God Is SO Good!

Hi Everyone

WOW.....God is so good!!!! He is so faithful!!!! He always blows me away when he does not only give me what I need but he gives me the desires of my heart. He opened His hand and the blessing just poured out!

Ever since I knew that I would be moving to Macha I had been thinking about decorating my house in Macha to make it my home. I had some dreams as I may have watched too many decorating shows when I was home for Christmas. I prayed for things for the house and then the week we left we found out that we would be running a guest house...I thought I would need allot more stuff and had no clue where I would get stuff.......who cares what it looked like at that point ...getting it (anything) would be a problem.....so I thought!

Well, on with the story. I prayed for some things.Since I have had lots of experience second hand shopping I learned a long time ago to pray specifically for what I needed.....most often I would find exactly what I needed and had asked for. When I started praying for the Macha things there was Sooooooooooo Macha to pray for as we had nothing. Everything we had in Botswana was the schools. I started to pray very specifically. I decided I would like to decorate in an Africa motif and I thought a brown couch would be nice God.....and I would like white dishes if possible God. I would be happy with any dishes but white would be nice(-; Also all of you know I LOVE giraffes. Well, yesterday we went to an estate sale at a missionary couple's house that can not get their work permits extended and must return to the US. You will never believe this!!!!!!!!! We walked in and there before my eyes was a three piece lounge suite in brown with a wooden frame. with quite over stuffed pillows.......curtains with hand painted giraffe valances!!!!! and then I proceeded to the dining room to find a set of white dishes from Montgomery Wards and a set of cutlery that was almost like the new stuff I had just gotten for the flat at TDS last year. Now that did NOT happen by chance!!!

We were also able to get many many other things that I need to run a guest house....or even a house just for us!!! shelves, single bedroom set, coffee pot, bread maker, pots and pans, bikes ( the only way to travel in Macha) and this will blow your mind....... we got a washer and dryer! Now we only have water in the am and pm, but it will work and electricity varies but it can be on for several days in a row. I decided that after the towels did not dry for two days in the rains I needed a machine that would spin the water out and a dryer for the towels and sheets of the guests.

We also got a white board on an easel......coolers for our food when we travel back and forth to Lusaka to grocery shop and the list goes on. I think you get the picture!!!!!

We are so unworthy and feel so blessed to have So Macha to start with!!!!!! Praise the Lord SO MACHA with us!

We will finish our food shopping today...fly to Macha tomorrow and then I will have to start getting ready for school. We will have a meeting on Friday at 4 with parents. So Mid and I will get the room ready even if it is not painted and the furniture is not made ....we will make it work!! Skip will get Ben Sakala and they will have to come to Lusaka a few times to get the stuff as Ben has a truck. Sue and Joel may bring a trailer load ....and we will be set!! The car will go to the doc on Tuesday and will take a week or two to get fixed....and get new tires.

0 comments:



Copyright 2008 .